Monday, January 16, 2006

An Important Announcement


I wish to make an ANNOUNCEMENT!

No, I'm not standing on a chair under the party tree, neither am I going to announce that "this is the END. I am going. I am leaving NOW. GOOD-BYE!" and vanish, but I am going to move to a new URL.

Starting with tomorrow morning's God's Minute prayer, I will begin to publish Hiraeth at it's new spot on Blogger: hiraeth.blogspot.com

I have managed to transfer everything in my sidebar to the new address and have added a section with links back here to the October 2005-January 2006 archive pages. I will continue to maintain this blog for the foresee-able future so that I can re-direct my friends to my new location. Other than republishing this post a couple of times, though, I won't be updating here.

So if you've followed an outdated link, won't you click one more time and follow along?

For those of you who have been so kind as to have bookmarked or subscribed here, I'd love it if you would follow me to the new blog and bookmark or subscribe over there. For those of you who have linked to Hiraeth in your sidebar links, I would be delighted if, when you next update your blog links, you would go in and remove that pesky extra "r"(Hira-r-eth) so that it reflects the new location.

So, if you come back here and find the place deserted and you have a "hiraeth" for the blog, come visit me. I'll be waiting to welcome you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home