Wednesday, January 11, 2006

2

I've been tagged by Marlene at Home Maker for the "2 meme". (If you never have before, go visit Marlene--she has a great blog. If you have already, go say "hi" for me!)

2 names you go by:
1. Mom
2. Honey

2 parts of your heritage:
1. Irish
2. Welsh

2 things that scare you:
1. driving around Chicago/Gary IN.
2. when a loved one is late getting home

2 of your everyday essentials:
1. reading
2. praying

2 things you are wearing right now:
1. my old green Eddie Bauer sweatshirt sweater
2. my new earrings :)

2 things you want in a relationship (other than real love):
1. laughter
2. integrity

2 truths:
1. this world is not my home
2. Christ in me, the hope of glory

2 physical things that appeal to you (in the opposite sex):
1. my husband's smile
2. my husband's eyes

2 of your favorite hobbies:
1. cooking
2. decorating

2 things you want really badly:
1. my unsaved loved ones to come to Christ
2. To be conformed to the likeness of Christ

2 places you want to go on vacation:
1. Ireland
2. Fort Morgan Beach

2 things you want to do before you die:
1. teach my (future) grandaughters to cook
2. visit Ireland

2 ways that you are stereotypically a chick:
1. I hate my hair
2. I like to "make it all better"

2 things you are thinking about now:
1. I really should be making supper.
2. I wonder if there's any salad leftover from last night.

2 stores you shop at:
1. Kohls
2. World Market

I would like to tag some bloggers that I've just recently met; Carmen at Full Contact Christ-Centric living and "Created" at Created for HIS Glory

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where's the 2 fave baseball teams and forums?

8:42 PM  
Blogger Kim from Hiraeth said...

Got to be someone from the Highway.

There isn't a forum here, but you're welcome to leave comments as long as you say nice things about the Tribe!

9:15 PM  
Blogger Full Contact, Savior-centric Livin said...

Kim, I see you tagged me here - looks like fun. Give me a few days - I'm a full time home schooling mom.

I enjoy your site!

Carmen

9:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Kim,
I finally got the 2 meme up on my site, thanks for tagging me. I'm off to bed now. :)

10:53 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

I think there should be a special trip to Ireland for those bloggers who want to go!

6:43 AM  
Blogger Kim from Hiraeth said...

Hey! I'm in!

11:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home