Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Kathy's 7/7's



Left to right: my brother,Kevin, me, and my sister,Kathy

Kathy doesn't have her own blog (yet--but I'm working on her) so here are her responses:

Seven things to do before I die:


1. See my girls marry godly men
2. Read all the books I want to read!
3. Fix up the back porch!!!!
4. Retire (fat chance)
5. Take a trip someplace exotic with my mother and sister
6. Go to Austria with Mike
7. Clean off my desk at the end of the day (just once!!)

Seven things I cannot do:

1. Keep my house spotless
2. Read all the books I want to read!
3. Clean up my desk at the end of the day
4. Play the flute like I used to
5. Play piano at all!
6. Type using the right fingers
7. Stop loving classical music

Seven things that attract me to my husband:

1. He so much fun
2. He is a wonderful, wonderful father
3. He spoils me
4. He loves to cook
5. He loves my mother and sibs and all "theirs"
6. He always wants to spend all his time with me
7. He loves his parents

Seven things I say most often:

1. "Help! I need someone tall"
2. "I've got to lose some weight"
3. "You've got to be kidding!"
4. "Go Bucks!"
5. "Yesss!"
6. "They're trying to drive me crazy"
7. "What day is it? Saturday?"

Seven books (or a series of books) I love:

1. The Lord of the Rings by J.R.R. Tolkien
2. The Hobbit
3. Pride & Prejudice
4. Sherlock Holmes
5. The Harry Potter series
6. Moon and Sixpence
7. Tale of Two Cities

Seven Movies I’d Watch Over and Over Again:

1. The Princess Bride
2. Scrooge
3. Waking Ned Divine
4. Peter Jackson’s Lord of the Rings
5. The Quiet Man
6. Almost Any Musical
7. The Stand

Seven people I’d like to tag:

1. Meghan
2. Katie
3. Mike
4. Rhonda
5. Natalie
6. Roger
7. Cindy

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey...How'd you get this picture! And yes, I LOVE it! Kath

9:35 PM  
Blogger Kim from Hiraeth said...

Mom gave it to me years ago. I have it in a double frame with their wedding picture on the bookshelves between the living room and dining room, so I see it all the time. I'll send it to you, in fact, I'll send them both to you.

7:25 AM  
Blogger Donna Boucher said...

I love your picture!!!
Were you in Illinois in that picture?
We lived in Elmhurst Illinois when I was little. Then we moved to Wheaton.

Can you share what town that photo was taken in?

3:49 PM  
Blogger Kim from Hiraeth said...

No, that picture was taken in Findlay, Ohio. I've only lived in Illinois for about 2 1/2 years.

I was born and raised in Ohio, lived in KY 4 years, PA 2 years, back in OH 3 years, and now in IL. That's a lot of moving and doesn't include all the house moves in between.

That's a lot of the reason I decided to blog and why I called my blog what I did; I have friends in a lot of places and I long for all of them at one time or another. . .

I think that picture must've been taken around 1960. I turn 50 this month and I look to be around 5 years old.

Wheaton's not far from where I live now. My son has a friend who goes to Wheaton--what a beautiful campus! I think Wheaton is one of the most charming towns in this area.

3:57 PM  
Blogger Kim from Hiraeth said...

LOL!

I should've proof read that comment:

I turn 50 this month and I look to be around 5 years old in the picture.

I promise you I don't look five years old! I hope I don't look 50, though. . .

4:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home