Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Our family went to see "The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe" on Friday afternoon. I loved it! I will not review it here; there are many, many reviews available online--I will only say that I was thoroughly enchanted with the whole production and found nothing that I would change.

The only reason I am even blogging about the movie is that my son, Sam, bears a striking resemblance to the young man who played Edmund. The likeness was not perfect and it is more noticeable in "real life" when one can see the play of emotion and the turn of a head, but I thought I'd share a Christmas morning picture of Sam:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice pic of Sam-I always enjoy the picture postings the most, since I miss you guys so much!

12:57 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

Oh, Yes, he does look a lot like the Edmund actor. What a nice looking fellow!

6:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I loved it too! I was soooo happy with it that I cried through the whole thing--strangely cathartic experience. And Sam does look like Edmund now that you mention it!

7:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home