Monday, December 26, 2005

A Christmas Tradition


This is Ivy's third Christmas with us and the third year we have given her the same doggy toy.

And this is the third year she has dismantled it while we opened presents. . .

There is nothing quite so happy as a dog who has permission to make a mess. Within an hour, poor "Mustafa", as my husband calls him, is spread from one end of the house to the other.

This year Tom "rescued" Mustafa's head before Ivy totally destroyed it. . .I think he had plans for it. . .

Hard to say where the head of Mustafa may show up next. . .

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ivy is so funny, and so is Tom!!

8:33 PM  
Blogger Donna Boucher said...

You are as silly as you are serious :o)

1:10 PM  
Blogger Kim from Hiraeth said...

I'll take that as a compliment!

And yes, I am serious and silly. Sometimes I don't think people quite know how to take me until they get to know me. . .

4:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home