Thursday, November 17, 2005

A Stitch in Time. . .


This is one of my favorite quilts. (I had no idea it was hanging so crookedly until I photographed it!)

It's called "Tennessee Waltz". I made it when we lived in KY. It hangs in our office where I can see it everyday.

Kim in On, and anyone else who'd like to share, (Kathy and Anne Marie, hint, hint) I'd like to see some of your quilts. Post it on your blog and send me an email and I'll link it here, or send me a picture and I'll post it here.

UPDATE:

Donna, of Quiet Life has posted some pictures of her quilts at her blog. Go and check them out!

Randi, of I have to say has posted a picture of her Bear's Claw quilt. Her quilt has a story; one that all of us quilters can relate to! Don't miss it!

6 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

I'll have to dig a couple out. What a good idea. I don't have a blog idea for tomorrow!!

1:55 PM  
Blogger Donna Boucher said...

I will post a picture of one of my handmade quilts tomorrow...
just for you :o)

Donna

2:30 PM  
Blogger Donna Boucher said...

Your quilt is beautiful. I like the tulip quilting.

2:31 PM  
Blogger Kim from Hiraeth said...

Hi Kim,

Won't this be fun? I LOVE looking at other peoples' quilts. It gives me ideas and inspiration!

Can't wait to see!

2:55 PM  
Blogger Kim from Hiraeth said...

Hi Donna,

Love the socks! Can't wait to see if your quilts are as colorful and whimsical.

2:55 PM  
Blogger Randi said...

I love quilting and I will try to post some pictures on my blog! I love the brown background on your quilt!

8:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home