Sunday, December 18, 2005

3 degrees in Chicagoland

Hi missmellifluous,

I was afraid you might miss this in the comments. It's three degrees in Chicago tonight.

Temp 3 degrees. Real Feel -10 degrees. Humidity 79% Winds 8 mph.

The furnace is running, running, running, but the house is warm and toasty; the dogs did NOT want to go out to go potty tonight.


What is the temp there in Sydney?

[UPDATE] Miss Mellifluous has shared a link to camera located at The Rocks in Sydney. You can get camera control and look at the harbour, the Opera House, and the Harbour Bridge. Check this out--it is WAY COOL. Thanks, Mm.

3 Comments:

Blogger missmellifluous said...

A nice mild day in Sydney. Current temp is about 22 degrees C. A slight cool breeze. Sunny. No clouds. Too hot for long sleeves, too cold for a singlet top unless you're in the sun. No air conditioning on today.

A nice lazy day.

10:49 PM  
Blogger missmellifluous said...

Hi again Kim,

I just had a thought: if you would like to look at beautiful Sydney harbour today go here.

This camera is located at The Rocks in Sydney. You can get camera control and look at the harbour, the Opera House, and the Harbour Bridge. I think you can even look down George St. My boys like watching the boats come in. I hope you enjoy it too! Maybe it will make you feel warmer!

11:02 PM  
Blogger missmellifluous said...

You're welcome Kim. I can't wait to see if you find a webcam near you. I'd love to compare scenes. I think I'll put a permanent link to Rocks camera at the side of my blog because it is just so much fun.

10:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home